Our Seed Quality Statement
We are our own customers: farmer/gardeners who face the numerous challenges of growing quality, productive crops within ecological agriculture settings. We founded All Good Things Organic Seeds to offer quality vegetable, herb, and flower seeds adapted to organic growing conditions. The seed varieties we offer in our catalog are sourced directly from our farm in Ojai, California and other farms that reflect our agriculture ethic:
- We exclusively offer certified organic, untreated varieties in our catalog. We are certified organic by Oregon Tilth. Our latest organic certificate is available for download in PDF form. We do not carry genetically engineered seeds in our catalog.
- We do on-farm grow-outs and trials of every variety we sell, listing only those that display vigor, productivity, disease resistance and variety-specific uniformity.
- We understand plant breeding as an evolving, rather than static process. The varieties we offer are constantly being adapted and improved for the needs of a changing world.
- We perform germination tests on all seed lots every eight months to insure our customers are delivered viable, high-quality seeds.
- Our seeds are stored in climate-controlled conditions to ensure their quality and long-term viability. Learn more about seed storage in the educational section of our web site.